Shopping as a guest

Make a Donation

 

The 2016-2017 Annual Appeal...We Are Growing Together.

Over the past  years your contributions have helped us:

  • Increase our membership base
  • Expand our On-Water exhibits and dock space
  • Installation of new exhibit for the 2017 season
  • Expand educational programs during the Spring & Fall
  • Welcome a third full time employee

....add to that all of the ongoing Michigan Maritime Museum educational and learning programs aboard Friends Good Will and Lindy Lou, our lecture series, and numerous events on campus and you've got a dynamic institution ready and able, with your help, to take a giant leap to the next level!

A recent assessment conducted by the American Association of Museums concluded that "...the Michigan Maritime Museum has put itself in a positive position to imagine the future from a position of strength, accomplishment and credibility."

We've already taken steps that will lead to a Master Plan as recommended in the Museum Assessment, issued by the Association.  Long term goals include a major facilities improvements. Short term goals include new exhibit installation, robust educational programs, acquisition of on-water craft, and more!

What can you do?

We are extremely proud of the fact that we generate 80% of our income from admission fees, tickets, retail sales, & membership dues; we depend on generous people like you for the remaining 20% to help cover operating expenses like salaries, matching grants, volunteer support, student assistance, speaker fees and a myriad of other expenses that help keep the Museum afloat.

Last year we raised just under $1000,000 during our Annual Appeal. We are setting the same goal for this year & with help from you, we know we can achieve it.

Hope we can count on you!



$10 Donation - 2016-2017 Annual Appeal
Qty     $10.00
 
$25 Donation - 2016-2017 Annual Appeal
Qty     $25.00
 
$50 - Donation 2016-2017 Annual Appeal
Qty     $50.00
 
$100 Donation - 2016-2017 Annual Appeal
Qty     $100.00
 
$250 Donation - 2016-2017 Annual Appeal
Qty     $250.00
 
$500 Donation - 2016-2017 Annual Appeal
Qty     $500.00
 
$1,000 Donation - 2016-2017 Annual Appeal
Qty     $1,000.00
 
$5,000 Donation - 2016-2017 Annual Appeal
Qty     $5,000.00